EWA MCS-2.5 Mains Power
EWA MCS-2.5 source mains power cable.
For use with lower current source devices which demand a low noise quality power supply: Phono stage, DAC, CD, Pre-Amplifiers, DC power supplies etc. For higher current devices such as amplifiers, you will need MCS-5.
Featuring a very rapid impulse response and truly excellent double shielding, MCS-2.5 is resolute in rejecting both RFI and EM radiation which is so prevalent in living spaces.
MS-HD gold plated plugs available as standard or optional Furutech Gold premium plugs (non-UK plugs are available to order - please email us).
EWA MCS 2.5 low current source power cable (measured per meter):
Resistance Live: 2.1mΩ
Resistance Return: 2.1mΩ
Earth: 2.3 mΩ
E-N Capacitance: 2pF
E-L Capacitance: 1.7pF
N-L Capacitance: 3.8pF
L inductance: 1.2µH
N inductance: 1.2µH
E inductance: 1.1µH
Termination by MS-HD mains products, featuring:
● Especially designed for large-diameter power cords
● British BS-1363 safety certification
● Patented product (Patent No. HK1111565)
● All pins, conductive parts and wire core fastening screws are plated with 3.0µm 24K gold.
● All conductive parts (under the plating)are made of selected highest-quality purified copper.
● Maximum installed cable diameter: 16mm.
● The wire core tightening screw is equipped with a protector, so that the wire core is not easy to be broken or damaged, designed to enhance conductive performance.
● The fuse clip is made of high-strength phosphor copper sheet, electroplated with 3.0µm 24K gold.
● 13A pure silver core fuse as standard
● Shell: high-grade Nylon, highly insulated, durable and hard wearing.